Welcome to Park Community Credit Union
We are excited to welcome the members of Louisville Medical Federal Credit Union to Park Community Credit Union. At Park Community, we believe that every member can achieve their dream. As a member of Park Community, you will have the advantage of a financial partner who cares about your future and works hard to help you take advantage of life’s opportunities. We will provide the tools and guidance you need to drive you toward achieving your ultimate success.
Benefits to LMFCU Members
- More branches
- Access to additional ATMs and the new video technology used by Park Community Credit Union’s Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs)
- Lending staff available at each branch location
- Enhanced mortgage and other lending products
- Better data processing capabilities
- Improved mobile banking and online banking services
As we receive new information regarding the merger, we will post it here.
- Frequently Asked Questions (Updated 7/20/15)
- Go to www.parkcommunity.com and click on “First Time User” in the Online Banking box.
- On the “Log In to Online Banking” page, click on the “Enroll in Online Banking” link in the upper right corner.
- On the “Welcome to Online Banking Enrollment” page, click “submit” to agree to the terms provided.
- On the “Verification Information” page, enter your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employee Identification Number (EIN) without dashes. Then, enter your 10-digit member. Simply add zeros to the beginning of the member number you were assigned when you opened your account. For example, 0000123456. Former Louisville Medical members may refer to this as their savings account number. Then, click continue.
- On the “Member Verification” page, enter the required fields, which are the last name and street address, and click submit.
- On the “Send Email Verification Email” page, click “Send Email Verification.” You must click on the link in the email within one hour.
- Once you get to the “Email Verification Sent” page, open your email program and look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open your verification email, and click the link within one hour of clicking the “Send Email Verification” on the previous screen.Tell them you are a Park Community Member
- The next thing you’ll need to do is create a “User Name,” which is sometimes referred to as your Online Banking ID, and click submit.
- Congratulations! You’re almost finished. On this page, you’ll see that your “Online Banking User Name” has been created, and you’ll see your “Temporary Password.” You’ll need to enter this exactly as it appears, and we suggest copying and pasting the first time.
- Accept the “Online Agreement” by clicking the “I Agree” box and clicking on the “Accept” button.
- Now it’s time to create your own unique password. On the “Modify your login settings” page, enter the password from step 10, create and reenter your new password.
- On the “Please verify your personal image!” page, scroll through and select a personal image of your choice and click submit.
- Read the information on the “Security Features” page to learn about the personal image security feature and then click continue.
- On the “Verification Questions” page, use the drop downs to select 3 questions that will be used in the event that we need to verify your identity.
- Review your verification questions and answers on the “Settings Modification” page. Edit or confirm them to continue.
- Click continue. Your security settings have been saved.
- On the “Personal Information” page, enter your email address and create and answer a question that will be used in case you need to reset your password. Click “Submit.”
- You’re finished! After clicking “Submit” you’ll be taken to your accounts page of online banking where you can begin managing your account.