We need your opinion about the service at
Park Community Credit Union!
We want to ensure that we exceed our members expectations and will reward your efforts for helping evaluate your experience. We have contracted with MemberShoppers to coordinate a mystery shopping program.
Mystery shopping is not difficult. In fact, anytime you visit or call the credit union, you are already consciously or subconsciously evaluating the service you are receiving. As a mystery shopper, we’ll ask you to observe or listen for certain things then log your experience on a confidential form. Employees will not know which member has evaluated their service. When your shop is complete, you will receive a credit of $10 to $20 in your account, depending on the type of shop you have completed. It’s that easy!
Sound interesting? If so, follow these steps to apply:
- Go to MemberShoppers.com.
- Click on the link that says “Become a Mystery Shopper” to read more about the program.
- Click on the link to the online application in the “What to do first” section.
- Create a user name and password and enter your contact information. (This information will ensure that you receive payment for the shops you complete, but at no time will you be asked to give your account information.)
- In the box below the question “From which Credit Union did you receive the shopper invitation,” enter “Park Community Credit Union”.
- In the box that asks for your validation code, enter the word “Park” then click on the “Click to Submit” button.
- On the screen that follows, choose a branch from the drop down list that you use the most often and click on the “Click to Submit” button.
After completing the online application, you’ll be asked to take a short tutorial that will help you understand what you will need to do during your mystery shop. Soon after successfully completing the tutorial, you will receive another e-mail from MemberShoppers containing your first mystery shopping assignment. Space is limited in the program, so if you are interested, apply today.
If you have questions, please call Lisa Brangers with Park Community Credit Union at 502/968.3681 or 800/626.2870 ext. 6025 to find out more. We hope you’ll help us serve you even better!Please Note: Former and current employees of the credit union and their family members are not eligible to participate in the mystery shopping program.