Connect with Park Community
Keep up-to-date with everything happening at Park Community and receive exclusive deals and offers when they become available.
Park Community Events
2014 Annual Meeting
Park Community will hold its 2014 Annual Meeting on Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 7pm at General Electric’s Monogram Hall located at Appliance Park. All members are invited. The nominating committee has submitted the follow names for the two positions open: Mark A. Loyd, Jr. and Niki (Elder) Spies.
Directions if Traveling from the North or West:
- Take I-65 South
- Merge onto I-264 East
- Take Exit 15 – Newburg Rd. South
- Stay on Newburg Rd. as it becomes Buechel Bank Rd. and enters Appliance Park -Monogram Hall is on the left, immediately before entering the large parking lot for the plants
Directions if Traveling from Eastern Jefferson County:
- Take I-264 West
- Take Exit 15B – Newburg Rd. South
- Stay on Newburg Rd. as it becomes Buechel Bank Rd. and enters Appliance Park
- Monogram Hall Training Center is immediately on your left
Parking is available behind the building or in the main lot.
Please note: Appliance Park is located on privately owned roads. If using a GPS Navigation System or online directions, the closest recognizable intersection will be Progress Blvd. & Buechel Bank Rd. Proceed approximately one mile beyond that intersection as you drive next to and enter Appliance Park.
Like the Park Community jingle? Make it your ringtone!
Members have asked how they can get our “Your Life, Your Money, Your Way” song as a ringtone, so we’ve added it to both iTunes and Google Play stores! Click on the links below our search “Park Community Jingle” in either store.
Note: Proceeds from purchases benefit both the Kentucky Humane Society & Kosair Charities.