We’ve got answers! If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please contact us and we will be happy to help!
What can you do with Text Banking?
I want to start using the Text Banking service. What do I need to do?
Does Park Community Text Banking affect my current carrier texting plan?
What number do I send the Text Banking commands to?
Why I am getting an “unknown handset” error message?
Is Park Community Text Banking safe?
What are the Text Banking commands?
How do I use the Text Banking commands?
- Check account and loan balances
- View transaction history
- Get branch hours
- Get a contact phone number for the Credit Union
First, you must register your mobile device in Home Banking before the service is active.
- Login to Home Banking
- Click the “Text Banking” link located on the right side of your screen.
- Follow the prompts to register your phone.
Yes! If you have a SMS text plan with your wireless carrier, Text Banking will work on your mobile device. Park Community Text Banking is intended for those phones that do not have an Internet browser or application installation feature.
Yes. Applicable fees from your wireless carrier for SMS text service apply.
Send your Text Banking commands to 90703.
Remember to send your text messages to 90703 and always use the prefix Pccu in front of all commands. (Example: Pccu bal for a balance inquiry)
Park Community does not send or ask for any confidential information about you or your accounts via text messaging.
- HELP– Returns a list of available Text Banking commands
- BAL– Returns the balance for a specified share or loan account
- HIST– Returns a transaction history (the last five transactions) for a specific share or loan
- NEXT– Returns the next five transactions from history (after an initial HIST command request)
- LOCK– Locks access to Online Banking, preventing online login access. This command works in tandem with the UNLOCK command.
- STOP– Disables Text Banking SMS message delivery to the mobile device (the device will remain registered within Text Banking). This command works in tandem with the START command.
- START– Enables Text Banking SMS message delivery to the mobile device. This command works in tandem with the STOP command.
- HOURS– A customizable command that returns branch hours
- CONTACT– A customizable command that returns the toll-free phone number for the Credit Union
- Access your mobile device’s text messaging service.
- The text must be sent to 90703
- In the body of the text, enter the shortcode Pccu followed by the command.
- Example: Pccu BAL
- Example: Pccu CONTACT