Why You Will Love Shared Branching
Shared Branching allows Park Community members to bank from thousands of convenient locations all over the US. This is possible through our participation in the CO-OP Shared Branch program.
Whether you’re on a business trip, vacation, or just traveling around town, you can use nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs and more than 5,000 CO-OP Shared Branch credit union locations to make in-person transactions, just like at your home branch. You can conduct:
- Loan Payments
- Money Order/Travelers Check purchases
How to Take Advantage of Shared Branching
When you’re travelling to other cities, you can walk into any of our shared branches and do your banking with them. All you need to do is:
- Tell them you are a Park Community Member
- Have your account number handy
- Show them a valid ID
It’s that simple!
Are you a member of different credit union?
Some of our credit union branches are also Shared Branches. If your credit union participates in the CO-OP Shared Branch Network, you can visit one of the following branches to conduct transactions for your other credit union accounts:
- 6101 Fern Valley Rd., Louisville, KY 40228
- 515 W. Market St. Suite 100, Louisville, KY 40202
- 2501 Blankenbaker Pkwy., Louisville, KY 40299
- 134 Dr. Arla Way, Louisville, KY 40229
- 415 Adam Shepherd Pkwy., Louisville, KY 40165
- 1300 Gibson Bay Dr., Richmond, KY 40475
- 501 Walnut Meadow Rd., Berea, KY 40403
- 440 West New Circle Rd., Lexington, KY 40511
- 4100 Technology Ave., New Albany, IN 47150
- 1010 Veterans Pkwy., Clarksville, IN 47129
What you’ll need to bring with you:
- Your member number
- A valid ID
Please note: ITM branches, as well as our Dixie and Decatur branches, are not shared branches.