Skip to Content

Tools & Resources:
Switch Kit

Printable Switch Kit Forms

Switching to Park Community has never been easier. Simply print the forms you need below to change your direct deposit, cancel automatic payments from your old account, and more.

Direct Deposit Change Request
Send written notices to companies with which you have direct deposit (employer, government deposits, pension, transfers from other financial institutions, investment dividends, child support or court-issued deposits, etc.) notifying them that you want to switch your direct deposits to your new account at Park Community Credit Union.
Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit
Send written notice to set up direct deposits with any new companies or individuals. To change Social Security deposits, visit: call the Social Security Administration at:
800/772.1213 (TTY 800/325.0778)

Routing/Transit number: 
Authorization for Canceling Automatic Payments
Send written notices to companies who automatically take payments from your checking account (utilities, mortgage, insurance, brokerage, credit cards, internet service providers, transfers to other banks, child support or court issued payments, etc.) notifying them that you are closing the account.
Authorization for Transferring Automatic Payments
Send this form to companies notifying them that you want to transfer existing automatic payments from your previous financial institution to Park Community Credit Union.
Authorization for Automatic Payment
Send a notification to companies in order to set up new automatic payments.
Verify that your direct deposits and automatic payments have begun posting to your new Park Community Credit Union account.
Account Closing Request
Send written notice to your old financial institution informing them you are closing your account.

To view and print PDF documents you may need Adobe Reader. If you do not have this free software please download it at Adobe’s Website.


© 2018, Park Community Credit Union

Louisville Web Design by Blackstone Media