ATTENTION: As of March 21, 2020, most eligibility requirements for the Skip-A-Month service has been temporarily waived. If you were not eligible previously or recently skipped a payment, you may still be eligible.
You must meet the following conditions in order to qualify:
- You must make at least six monthly payments before requesting to skip a month.
- You cannot have been more than thirty days delinquent on any loan within the last twelve months.
- All of your loans must be current.
- You may only choose to skip the next regularly scheduled payment and not future payments.
- Not all loan types are eligible for skipped payments.
- Other restrictions may apply.